Here are common problems we hear from our animal owner friends. Summer itch, joint issues, unexplained rashes, fly sores on larger animals, lice on chickens, mites in the chicken coop, fleas in the dog bed, ticks on dogs. Flies! Smells! Does this sound like your yard? Animal Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a very fine granule & powder that has an 100% organic non chemical origin that can help with these problems. Its Natural, Gluten Free, GMO free, Preservative Free, Grain Free, Sugar Free, Vegan Friendly, Non Toxic. Can’t get any more natural than that.
- DE has 100’s of uses with pets, animals & livestock of all sizes.
- When dusted onto a dog bed, it helps eradicate problems with fleas &ticks and absorbs those nasty smells & odours.
- When dusted into a chicken dust bath, it helps stop lice and mites and absorbs strong poo smells & odours.
- When dusted in your horse stable, it can help stop the fly breeding cycle.
- When damp, DE can absorb moisture easily.
When added into your pet’s feed on a daily basis, whether it’s your guinea pig, cat, kitten, pup, rabbit, sheep or goats, Our Ancient Earth Diatomaceous Earth can help with digestive & gut issues. The high level of silica & the iron, calcium & magnesium in the Diatomaceous Earth assists with strong hair & fur growth, healthy teeth & strong bones.
How Does It work?
The purity of this product and the high percentage of mineral silica promotes the growth of strong hair, skin and nails. Silica can also help to support and maintain strong bones and teeth by playing a role in the metabolism of calcium in the bones. The mineral silica helps improve circulation, stimulating blood flow to the scalp and is an important component of your pet’s skin’s connective tissues helping skin become firm. Silica rich foods have diminished over the years in their natural levels due to our modern farming techniques. Our Ancient Earth DE can raise the silica levels naturally.
The Diatomaceous Earth tiny particles have microscopic sharp edges which sweep like a broom through the digestive tract & gut when consumed.
How To Use:
- Sprinkle onto the affected area for odour & insect control.
- Use as a daily ration mixed with food.
- Chickens: 1tbsp per chook
- Cats: 1 tsp
- Kittens: ¼ tsp
- Dogs Over 25kg: 1 tbsp
- Dogs & Puppies Under 25kg: 1 tsp
- Guinea Pigs, Rabbits: ½ tsp 3 times a week
- Horses: 200g in daily feed
- Cattle: 2% of their weight in feed
- Calves: 1 tsp in morning milk
- Pigs: 2% of their weight in feed
- Sheep & Goats: 2% of their weight in feed.
Our Ancient Earth – Human Grade Diatomaceous Earth is an Australian product and packed and labeled for us by the Endeavour Foundation Industries in Brisbane. This helps us give back to our local community. Interested in becoming a Wholesaler & spreading the word? Click here